Tenancy Fees Explained
Administration Fee Per Tenancy: £216 Inc. VAT
Guarantor (if required): £60 Inc. VAT
Holding Fee (if move in date is over 2 weeks away): £1501
1This will form part of your bond upon the commencement of tenancy
The Administration Fee is for:
- Production of a tenancy agreement which includes any individually negotiated clauses.
- Creating and submitting detailed references to your prospective landlord.
- Verifying all safety certificates and necessary consents for the property are in place prior to move in date.
- Obtaining Landlord acceptance for your proposed tenancy
- Arranging work to be done on the property before the tenancy begins.
- Completing all paperwork prior to commencement of tenancy.
- Arranging and completing deposit documentation and sending deposit to DPS.
- Creation of deed of guarantee if applicable.
- Collecting payment of move-in monies.
When you apply for a property, we will agree a tenancy start date with you. If this date is more than 2 weeks after the receipt by the landlord of satisfactory references we will require you to pay an additional £150 holding fee. The holding fee will be held by us until the tenancy agreement is signed. The holding fee will be deducted from the bond (deposit) payable by you upon the signing of the tenancy agreement. If, following the payment of the holding fee you fail to sign the tenancy agreement for reasons outside of your control (for example, if the landlord withdraws the property due to their own unforeseen circumstances), the holding fee will be refunded to you.
Depending on your circumstances the following fees may also apply:
- Additional occupant fees
- Pet disclaimer fees/additional pet deposit